Mark cup

Short Description:

Plastic water cups are loved by many people, especially children, teenagers and people who go out, such as farm machinery, construction workers, and construction workers because of its variable shape, bright color, low price, and not fragile. Experts remind: long-term use of plastic cups for drinking water is not safe, and the use of plastic cups is not recommended. The reasons are as follows: One is that plastic is a polymer chemical material, often containing toxic chemicals such as polypro...


Product Detail

Product Tags

Plastic water cups are loved by many people, especially children, teenagers and people who go out, such as farm machinery, construction workers, and construction workers because of its variable shape, bright color, low price, and not fragile. Experts remind: long-term use of plastic cups for drinking water is not safe, and the use of plastic cups is not recommended. The reasons are as follows:
One is that plastic is a polymer chemical material, often containing toxic chemicals such as polypropylene or PVC. Drinking water in a plastic cup is inevitably used to hold hot or boiling water. When using a plastic cup to hold hot water, especially boiling water, the toxic chemicals in the plastic can easily precipitate into the water. Drinking such water for a long time will inevitably cause harm to the human body.
Second, the plastic water cup is prone to bacteria and difficult to clean. This is because plastics that seem to have a smooth surface are not smooth, and there are many small pores in the internal microstructure. These small pores are easy to contain dirt and cannot be cleaned by conventional methods.
Third, most of the plastic water cups on the market are made of polycarbonate. Bisphenol A is one of the main raw materials for the production of polycarbonate plastics. Bisphenol A is an internationally recognized substance that can increase the risk of cancer. Prostate cancer is related to precocious puberty. Its harm to the human body is similar to smoking. After being ingested, it is difficult to decompose, has an accumulation effect, and can be passed on to the next generation. Experiments conducted by the Harvard School of Public Health in the United States show that drinking plastic bottled beverages and eating food stored in plastic containers are the main sources of human intake of BPA.


  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • Related Products